Friday, June 19, 2009

My P90X Journey....Round 5


On Monday I began my fifth round of P90X. For anyone who is unfamiliar with P90X, it is an extreme weight lifting and cardio program that is designed to shed body fat. I have gotten great results in the past, but have not properly followed the diet. They say that to shed body fat, it is 80% diet and 20% work and I have found that to be true in previous rounds.

P90X is comprised of 12 different videos and is set up so that you do specific videos on each day throughout the week. So far my week has looked like this:

Monday-Chest and Back/Ab Ripper
Tuesday-Plyometrics
Wednesday-Shoulders and Arms/Ab Ripper
Thursday-Yoga

Today I will be completing Legs and Back with Ab Ripper again.

Also, in past rounds, I have used supplements, but not for the full 90 days. I have decided to begin taking my supplements from day 1 this round, and after 4 days I have already begun to see results. I will post pictures of my results on Day 30, 60, and 90.

If you would like to find out more about P90X check out the site at www.beachbody.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment